Trip Overview Annapurna Circuit
Participate in Annapurna Circuit Trek and collect the experience of traveling through one of the best trekking routes in the world. Annapurna Circuit trekking is the classic tea house trek which stretches for 20-days at Alpine Zone Treks & Expedition. By joining in Annapurna Circuit Treks, you will have the experience of visiting four popular trekking regions of Nepal- Lamjung, Manang, Mustang and Myagdi- all these in just one package of mere 20days.
Annapurna Circuit Trek is the combined package of cultural tour, pilgrimage tour as well as natural sightseeing tour. You will get an opportunity to observe the Hindu culture in Lamjung and Myagdi while Buddhism prevails in Manang and Mustang. Annapurna Circuit Trek also encompasses Muktinath Temple premises.
Your trek starts from Bulbule after you take an adventurous ride to Besisahar. From Bulbule, you will pass through the settlements at Jagat, Dharapani and Chame to Pisang. You will enjoy the panoramic views of several mountains from the vantage point at Pisang and then enter the valley of Manang. The trail stretches through the stone path of Latdar to Thorung Phedi. You will climb Thorung La Pass which is located at 5416m height. Thorung La offers amazing views of mountains like Dhaulagiri and Annapurna I. The trail stretches further to Muktinath Temple which is an emblem of religious tolerance in Nepal as Muktinath Temple is worshipped with equal devotion by Buddhists and Hindus alike. The trail progresses through the arid and windy valley to Jomsom from where you will catch flight to Pokhara and take connecting flight back to Kathmandu.
Live the experience of walking through one of the best trekking trails in the world by joining in Annapurna Circuit Trek.
Day – 1- Arrival in Kathmandu ( 1,350 m. )
Day – 2- sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day – 3- Drive from Kathmandu- basishahar – Syange ( 1,100 m. ) 8 - 10 hours
Day – 4- Syange – Dharapani ( 1,965 m. ) 7 - 8 hours
Day – 5 – Darapani - Chame ( 2,710 m. ) 5 - 6 hours
Day – 6 – Chame – Pisang ( 3,300 m. ) 5 - 6 hours
Day – 7 – Pisang – Manang ( 3,340 m. ) 6 - 7 hours
Day – 8 – Acclamitization in Manang
Day – 9 – Manang - Yak kharka ( 4,018 m. ) 3 - 4 hours
Day – 10 – Yak kharka – Thorong Phedi ( 4,450 m. ) 3 - 4 hours
Day – 12 – Thorong phedi - Thorong pass ( 5,416 m. ) - Muktinath ( 3,800 m. ) 9 - 10 hours
Day – 13 – Muktinath - Jomsom
Day – 14 – Jomsom - Pokhara by Flight
Day – 15 – Pokhara – Kathamndu by flight
Day – 16 – Rest in Kathmandu
Day – 17 – International airport departure
1) Airport pick up and drop
2) Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu 3-4 star hotels with break fast.
3) Sight seeing ½ day in Kathmandu.
4) Domestic flights from Kathmandu / Pokhara/ KTM or drive by bus to Pokhara .
5) All other transports.
6) Experience leader, trekking guide, experience cook, Sherpa and kitchen crew.
7) All accommodation in tent during trek ( twin share tent, mattress and other camping and
8) All meals on trek ( breakfast, lunch dinner, tea, coffee, juice ).
9) Annarpurna Conservation fee.
10)Specialized medical kit.
11) Insurance for all alpine zone‘s staff.
12) All Related taxes.
13) Fare well dinner.
1) Visa fee.
2) Insurance of clients , personal nature i.e cold drinks / hard drink .
3) Lunch and dinner in kathamndu / pokhara
4) Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
5) Personal gear and clothing.
6) International flights and Airport departure taxes.
7) Tips for alpine zone’s staff.
8) Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest, in such case extra will be charged as per actual.