Trip Overview Annapurna panoramic trek
Annapurna Panoramic Trek is the most sought- after trek that is preferred by tourists who visit Nepal along with their families. It is the brief yet all- inclusive trekking package that lets you into the tranquil land of Annapurna Region which is the home of majestic Annapurna Mountain Range. The Mountain Range itself is the conglomeration of 14 snow-clad massifs among which Annapurna I is the tenth highest mountain of the world.
Located to the north of Pokhara, Annapurna Panoramic Trek is the exciting trekking experience that artistically blends natural sightseeing with cultural tour. The trail stretches through the dense rhododendron forest. These forests are indeed a heaven to the bird watchers. Crossing the forest, we will pass through sub- tropical valleys and enjoy the exciting view of Machhapuchhre Mountain which is named after its contour that is much similar to the tail of fish.
‘Alpine Zone Treks & Expedition’ is currently offering 20-days enthralling ‘Annapurna Panoramic Trek’ that begins as we drive through Prithvi Highway to reach to Pokhara. After driving to Nayapul, our trekking begins as we move through villages at Tikhedhunga and Ghorepani. We will closely observe the culture and traditions of amiable Gurung ethnics at Ghorepani before heading to Poonhill that serves as the natural vantage point. We will enjoy the spectacular sights of snow- clad massifs like Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri and Lamjung Mountain before continuing our journey through yet another fascinating village of Tadapani from where we will trek back to Nayapul. About an hour of drive will be enough to take us back to Pokhara from where we will head back to Kathmandu and thus the exciting ‘Annapurna Panoramic Trek’ meets its end.
Day – 1 – Arrival in Kathmandu ( 1,350 m. )
Day – 2- sight seeing in Kathmandu
Day – 3 – Flight From Kathmandu – Pokhara ( 915 m. )
Day – 4 – Drive from pokhara – Naya pul – trek to Tikedunga ( 1,570 m. )
Day – 5 – Tikedunga – Ghorepani ( 2,850 m. )
Day – 6 – Ghorepani – poon hill ( 3,210 m. ) – Tadapani ( 2,630 m. )
Day – 7 – Rest day in Tadapani
Day – 8 – Tadapani - chhomrung ( 2,170 m. )
Day – 9 – Chhomrung – Himalaya Hotel ( 2,950 m. )
Day – 10 – Himalayan Hotel – Machhapuchhare base camp
Day – 11 – Machhapuchhare base camp - Annapurna base camp ( 4,130 m.
Day – 12 – ABC Excursion to annapura south clacier
Day – 13 – ABC – Dovan ( 2,910 m. )
Day – 14 – Dovan – Jinu Danda ( 1,760 m. )
Day – 15 – Jinu Danda – Potana ( 1,870 m. )
Day – 16 – Potana – Pokhara
Day – 17 – sight seeing pokhara
Day – 18 – Flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day – 19 – Rest day in Kathmandu
Day – 20 - International airport Departure
1) Airport pick up and drop
2) Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu 3-4 star hotels with break fast.
3) Sight seeing ½ day in Kathmandu.
4) Domestic flights from Kathmandu / Pokhara/ KTM or drive by bus to Pokhara .
5) All other transports.
6) Experience leader, trekking guide, experience cook, Sherpa and kitchen crew.
7) All accommodation in tent during trek ( twin share tent, mattress and other camping and
8) All meals on trek ( breakfast, lunch dinner, tea, coffee, juice ).
9) Annarpurna Conservation fee.
10) Specialized medical kit.
11) Insurance for all alpine zone‘s staff.
12) All Related taxes.
13) Fare well dinner.
1) Visa fee.
2) Insurance of clients , personal nature i.e cold drinks / hard drink .
3) Lunch and dinner in kathamndu / pokhara
4) Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
5) Personal gear and clothing.
6) International flights and Airport departure taxes.
7) Tips for alpine zone’s staff.
8) Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest, in such case extra will be charged as per actual.