Trip Overview Everest Three Pass Trek
Famed as the most difficult trekking in Everest Khumbu Region, Everest Three Pass Trek is the ultimate stunning trekking experience to Kalapatthar that progresses through the exhausting trekking trails of Kongma La, Cho La and Renjo La High Passes and leads into the tranquil premises of Everest Base Camp. Despite being perilous, the efforts we apply will be compensated with the unmatched fascinating vistas of moonscapes, basins, glaciers, frozen lakes and several mountains, the peculiar ones being the four mountains of above eight thousand meters height including the tallest mountain of the world that stands tall at 8848m massive height shadowing the sky line. Everest three pass trek at ‘Alpine Zone Treks’ is 22-day extensive trekking package that kicks off with 35-minute picturesque flight to Tenzing- Hilary Airport at Lukla reputed for being included in the notorious airports of the world given its topographical location from where the surreal trekking expedition gets triggered as we pass along the entrance to Sagarmatha National Park to the village of Phakding that continues to the bustling market place of Namche Bazaar which is the gateway to Everest Region. Since Everest 3passes trek ranges over several big and small villages with Sherpa inhabitants, we will get plenty of time to get acquainted with their eon old rituals, traditions and culture that are still being closely observed unaffected from its original roots. Passing through chortens and Buddhist Monastery, we will cross several streams including the milky white Dudh Koshi River and proceed through lush green woods with Himalayan Wildlife and pheasants to Kongma La Pass which when conquered will lead us through the rocky trail along Lobuche and exquisite Gorakshep Lake to Everest Base Camp. Enjoying the colossal views of Nuptse, Khumbutse and Pumori Mountains, we march forward to Dzongla whence we will traverse Chola Pass to Thangna which later leads to Thangna. Treading along the basin of Gokyo, the abode of Gokyo Ri, we will cross the last pass of the trip Renjo La Pass before heading back to Lukla through Thame. Since Everest Three Pass Trek is the most challenging trek in Everest Region, the trek definitely is not for amateurs and proper equipments like crampon, ice axe and cables are must even to the veterans. Join the action packed trekking expedition and prove the word impossible needs revision. Good luck.
Day – 1- Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350 m.)
Day – 2 – Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day – 3 – Kathmandu – lukla (2850 m.) – phakdingma ( 2,610 m.)
Day – 4 – Phakdingma – Namche bazaar ( 3,440 m.)
Day – 5 – Rest day in namche for acclimatization
Day – 6 – Namche Bazaar – Tenboche ( 3,860 m.)
Day – 7 – Tengboche – Dingboche ( 4,410 m.)
Day – 8 – Rest in Dingboche for acclimatization
Day – 9 – Dingboche – chhukung Ri ( 5,550 m.) – chhukung ( 4,730 m.)
Day – 10 – Chhukung – kongma la pass ( 5,528 m.) – Laboche ( 4,940 m.)
Day – 11 – Laboche – Gorakshap ( 5,164 m.) – excursion to Everest base camp ( 5,364 m.) back gorakshap
Day – 12 – Gorakshap – Zongla ( 4,830 m.)
Day – 13 – Zongla – Chola pass( 5,420 m.) – thangna ( 4,690 m.)
Day – 14 – Thangna – Gokyo ( 4,750 m.)
Day – 15 – Excursion to Gokyo Ri ( 5,367 m.) back to Gokyo
Day – 16 - Gokyo – Renjola pass ( 5,360 m.) to Thame
Day – 17 – Thame – Namche bazaar ( 3,750 m.)
Day – 18 – Namche bazaar – Phakding
Day – 19 – Phakding – Lukla
Day – 20 – Lukla – Kathmandu
Day – 21 – Rest in Kathmandu
Day – 22- International airport departure.
1) Airport pick up and drop
2) Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu 3-4 star hotels with break fast.
3) Sight seeing ½ day in Kathmandu.
4) Domestic flights to / from lukla and domestic departure taxes.
5) All other transports.
6) Experience leader, trekking guide, experience cook, Sherpa and kitchen crew.
7) All accommodation in tent during trek ( twin share tent, mattress and other camping and
8) All meals on trek ( breakfast, lunch dinner, tea, coffee, juice ).
9) Sagaramatha national park fee.
10) Specialized medical kit including medical oxygen.
11) Insurance for all alpine zone‘s staff.
12) All related taxes.
13) Fare well dinner.
1) Visa fee.
2) Insurance of clients , personal nature i.e cold drinks / hard drink .
3) Lunch and dinner in kathamndu / pokhara
4) Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
5) Personal gear and clothing.
6) International flights and Airport departure taxes.
7) Tips for alpine zone’s staff.
8) Expenses incurred due to mishaps,landslide,strikes,political unrest, in such case extra will be charged as per actual.