Trip Overview Gokyo Cho La Pass Trek
Gokyo Chola Pass Trek is one of the most well known exploratory treks in the Everest Region. Gokyo Chola Pass Trek is the finale of characteristic tradition, ethnicity and apex of adventures as Gokyo Chola Pass Trek merge whole Upper Khumbu, Gokyo Lake, notorious stance of Gokyo Ri and Mount Everest too. At first you have to board a flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. The trail blend ups and down trails during the flourishing hub of Sherpa, Thame, Khumjung, Phortse, Dole along with Gokyo Lake (4,750 m). As you pass over the Cho La Pass (5,420m) it leads you towards Kalapatthar (5,545 m). At last you will be challenged with your earlier experience and hiking above the trail in to the Himalayas as a trek. Gokyo Chola Pass Trek will win your heart through the customs of Everest and the huge peaks that it holds.
Gokyo Cho La Pass Trek is a testing rambling tail that comes under the Everest region. Gokyo Cho La Pass Trek makes available with the finest prospect to see the sights of Himalayan Sherpa people regarding with mores and customs. Tempting birds akin to the golden eagle, red-billed, snow pigeon and yellow-billed and flowers similar to rhododendron, blue pine, magnolias, chir pine, hemlock and juniper are creating the trekking as a gladness for those people who cherish panoramic Himalayas. Cho La Pass Trek (5,420 m) and Kalapatthar (5545 m) is the foremost target for fabulous Himalayan outlook of the Gokyo Cho La Pass Trek. Throughout the wandering in Khumbu Himal, Gokyo valley and Pass, solitary is pleased with some for most part of spectacular scene. Gokyo Cho La Pass Trek can be delight as one of the exploratory trek in the Himalayas following the direction passing through Cho La Pass into Khumbu.
Gokyo Cho La Pass Trek can be scheduled as per the free time of trekkers. Gokyo Cho La Pass Trek should be experienced by every trekker so that they can know the brighter side of White snow as well as to identify the wilderness of nature.
Day – 1 – Arrival in Kathmandu ( 1,350 m.)
Day – 2 – Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day – 3 – Kathamndu – Lukla ( 2,850 m.) – Phakdingma ( 2,610 m. )
Day – 4 – Phakdingma – Namche bazaar ( 3,440 m. )
Day – 5 – Rest in Namche for acclimatization
Day – 6 – Namche – Dole ( 4,038 m. )
Day – 7 – Dole – Machhermo ( 4,475 m. )
Day – 8 – Machhermo – Gokyo ( 4,750 m. )
Day – 9 – Excursion to Gokyo ri ( 5,340 m) back to Gokyo
Day – 10 – Gokyo – Thangna ( 4,690 m. )
Day – 11 – Thangna – chola pass (5,420 m) – zongla ( 4,830 m. )
Day – 12 – Zongla – Laboche ( 4,940 m. )
Day – 13 – Laboche – Dingboche ( 4,410 m. )
Day – 14 – Day hike to chhukung RI ( 5,550 m. ) back to dingboche
Day – 15 – Dingboche - Tengboche ( 3,860 m. )
Day – 16 – Tengbcohe - Namche bazaar
Day – 17 – Namche - Phakdingma
Day – 18 – phakding - Lukla
Day – 19 – Lukla - Kathmandu
Day – 20 – Rest day in Kathmandu
Day – 21 – International airport departure
1) Airport pick up and drop
2) Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu 3-4 star hotels with break fast.
3) Sight seeing ½ day in Kathmandu.
4) Domestic flights to / from lukla and domestic departure taxes.
5) All other transports.
6) Experience leader, trekking guide, experience cook, Sherpa and kitchen crew.
7) All accommodation in tent during trek ( twin share tent, mattress and other camping and
8) All meals on trek ( breakfast, lunch dinner, tea, coffee, juice ).
9) Sagaramatha national park fee.
10) Specialized medical kit including medical oxygen.
11) Insurance for all alpine zone‘s staff.
12) All related taxes.
13) Fare well dinner.
1) Visa fee.
2) Insurance of clients , personal nature i.e cold drinks / hard drink .
3) Lunch and dinner in kathamndu / pokhara
4) Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
5) Personal gear and clothing.
6) International flights and Airport departure taxes.
7) Tips for alpine zone’s staff.
8) Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest, in such case extra will be charged as per actual.