Trip Overview Yala Peak
Yala Peak is considered as the Nepal’s one of the effortless trekking peaks, positioned at the northern part of Kathmandu and in the attractive Langtang Valley region. Yala Peak (5,500 m) does not necessitate any climbing practice. From Kathmandu you will be driving to the Dhunche or Syabru Bensi and after that to trek up the valley taking four days. You will see the sights of Langshisa glacier to facilitate in acclimatize, set up a high camp at 4,800 m from where you will make out the summit. Following an alpine set up beneath stars you will on the summit by late dawn, with some astonishing outlook into the Tibet and crossways to Shisapangma. Yala Peak trek allows you to walk around from side to side of the Langtang National Park. It is counted as a home of the Tamangs, who are similar to the Tibetan. Yala Peak originates from here to the farmland, community and afforest of Rhododendron, conifer, bamboos, oaks and pines. During the spring season the forest seems charming by the presence of flowers in all the region of. Later crossing this mesmerizing scenery you will now go behind the thin gorge of Langtang River, until you go up to the great alpine grass land of Kyangin Gompa. This is the meeting point for the glacier and the meadow. The moment you arrive there you will get to view the grazing Yaks in the region along the setting of snowy peaks of Langtang Ri, Langtang Lirung, Dorjee and some are still un named .
Yala Peak provides numerous prospects to visit Buddhist monasteries more or less and furnish a wisdom related to the Tibetan Buddhist traditions and past experience. You will set up the base camp on a grazing land at 4800 m and go up to the Yala Peak, in the next day. You will spend the very last 700 m on the frost so, for the safety, you will make use of crampons, hoarfrost axe and rope. From the summit we can see Shishapangma (8,046 m) and the fluted Gangchempo (6,388m). Yala peak is one blend with the Langtang trek, which is recognized as artistic and rural community walk as the trail passes throughout the diverse villages. Yala Peak is an interesting Peak climbing with lots of fun so, it has the benefit to ascend.
1) Airport pick up and drop
2) Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu 3-4 star hotels with break fast.
3) Sight seeing in Kathmandu.
4) Tourist Bus to "Syabrubesi"/Return from "Dhunche"
5) All other transports.
6) Experience leader, trekking guide, experience cook, Sherpa and kitchen crew.
7) All accommodation in tent during trek ( twin share tent, mattress and other camping and
8) All meals on trek ( breakfast, lunch dinner, tea, coffee, juice ).
9) Langtang National Park fee.
10) Specialized medical kit and medical oxygen for high attitude.
11) Insurance for all alpine zone‘s staff.
12) All related taxes.
13) Fare well dinner.
1) Visa fee.
2) Insurance of clients , personal nature i.e cold drinks / hard drink .
3) Lunch and dinner in kathamndu / pokhara
4) Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
5) Personal gear and clothing.
6) International flights and Airport departure taxes.
7) Tips for alpine zone’s staff.
8) Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest, in such case extra will be charged as per actual.